• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: Europa-Park General Discussion

I'm not saying all French are bad guests but....

This is the sort of behaviour that can close down attractions like this, because of idiots.

Well, they stopped Dueling Dragons from dueling because of similar idiots. It's a certain kind of lowlife who finds amusement in hurting people.

With any luck they'll track them down and ban them for life.

Lets face it, these people could be of any nationality. I think the laws in Germany encourage litigious action for these types of incidents much less than those in the UK, which should mean this comes to nothing.

So close to whacking her head on that plant pot! Perhaps that would have knocked some sense into the silly cow.

It's an interesting thought; would they have done this if they were on their own? We forget sometimes that the group we're enjoying our day with, isn't the only group on park that day. To them, this would have been hilarious and they probably got carried away with themselves and did it without thinking.

Of course they should be banned from the park for a while too, teenage pranks are still dangerous and should have severe consequences

It's an interesting thought; would they have done this if they were on their own? We forget sometimes that the group we're enjoying our day with, isn't the only group on park that day. To them, this would have been hilarious and they probably got carried away with themselves and did it without thinking.

Of course they should be banned from the park for a while too, teenage pranks are still dangerous and should have severe consequences
I have never had a group of friends who've made me want to jump off of a moving vehicle.

Just having a nose around the EP website ready for our upcoming winter trip and noticed tickets for 2020 are now available.

The 2020 season will run from 28th March to 8th Nov, adult ticket prices are €55 for one day or €104 for two days.

Is it possible to buy park tickets at the hotel? My parents are staying at the hotel but don't have any tickets booked yet so wondering if they need to book in advance

Is it possible to buy park tickets at the hotel? My parents are staying at the hotel but don't have any tickets booked yet so wondering if they need to book in advance
You can buy park tickets at the main entrance and the hotel. There’s no discount for booking in advance either, just the more days you book, the cheaper each day becomes.

Does as anyone know what the music is they play at the end of the Celtic Shadows show? I really like it. They played a similar piece of music at the beginning of the diving show in the summer.

This years ice sculptures in the Spanish arena for the winter season will be themed to pirates in Batavia!

e2c84dfd88f8df4e27f171af85863997.jpg
05b14719a178fb4c640c7f133e96e6e7.jpg

I'm catching up on the IAAPA video and it delights me that our use of "WOW!" is now officially recognised by Chip Cleary!

"From the moment you walk in here, you're going to have a WOW! experience. Whatever language you use WOW! in, it's going to be a WOW! moment."

More of a 2020 thing but there isn’t a topic for that, however Michael Mack has just shared this on a Twitter

I’m proud to reveal another exciting project: we are developing the ultimate #VR experience! The very first #Yullbe installation is coming to #Rust in 2020! Stay tuned on yullbe.com! #virtualreality #macknext #mackmagicmoments #rulantica

Not much on the website other than a countdown till the end of April next year.