• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Apparently the gate price will be £60 next season.
Where did you hear this, out of interest?

I'm sure Alton will give us something to justify this increase (there are technically 2 new experiences coming in 2019, after all.), but I must admit that nearly a 10% increase on last year is quite a large increase (correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't entry £55 in 2018?).

Where did you hear this, out of interest?

I'm sure Alton will give us something to justify this increase (there are technically 2 new experiences coming in 2019, after all.), but I must admit that nearly a 10% increase on last year is quite a large increase (correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't entry £55 in 2018?).
Some affiliate paperwork I came across mentions it.
It could just be a typo but it's odd either way

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

So on the gate single say entry price £60, season pass if ordered on website £55, oh Merlin, go home you're drunk.

So on the gate single say entry price £60, season pass if ordered on website £55, oh Merlin, go home you're drunk.
Season pass if ordered on resort is £55, me thinks merlin are going hint hint to customers.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

I remember a few years ago when everyone waited for the Merlin January sale, then they didn't do it and the prices went up instead... Merlin got absolutely slated. I'd like to think they wouldn't do that again but who knows...

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.