• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Not the right place but just seen some towers related news.

The old scare bus, the old 1980s classic. Is now no longer get at alton towers but has been donated to a bunch of enthusiasts that plan to restore it to its former glory. The engine works nd the body work, despite the moss is in a good condition.

Thought I'd pass the news on!

So season passes have changed on the Towers website. There are now standard and premium season passes.

Standard passes have gone up to £56 (suggesting the gate price in 2019 will be £56) and the exclusions remain the same.

Premium season passes are £70 and include one visit to the Dungeon per day (if they have slots available) and also include summer weekends and Scarefest entry.

wo9oWxt.jpg

What was the charge for season pass holders to get in at Scarefest last year, I think it was £10?

Assuming the Dungeon is £5 entry for other ticket holders, you would only need to visit once to Scarefest and do the Dungeon once to get the £14 upgrade value back, so the premium pass seems pretty good value.

So season passes have changed on the Towers website. There are now standard and premium season passes.

Standard passes have gone up to £56 (suggesting the gate price in 2019 will be £56) and the exclusions remain the same.

Premium season passes are £70 and include one visit to the Dungeon per day (if they have slots available) and also include summer weekends and Scarefest entry.

wo9oWxt.jpg
Do we know what the walk-up price of the Dungeon will be?

Do they post out passes or do you have to collect? I'm in Northern Ireland so ideally would want them posted.

I think you can get passes posted. But the advantage of collecting a Merlin Annual Pass is that the pass only starts from the collection date, so you may gain a few weeks/months depending when your first visit is.
Obviously for the season pass this doesn't make any difference.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.