• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020: Piraten in Batavia

Having finally ridden last week (I know I know, it’s been far far too long since I visited EP!!), got to say the revamped Piraten is just stunning.

I would die for Jopie. Just saying.

A question that I’ve been scouring these forums for an answer though, and googling, all to no avail… anyone know what scents are used on the ride? Because my god I love them. Especially straight after the battle scene.

Gutted that EP didn’t decide to sell little bottles a-la Dimond Mine, but I guess that has more nostalgia for the masses.

My first visit to Europa was just months after the fire so I missed the old Pirates ride. Absolutely loved the new one and rode it a few times during my most recent visit.

Really enjoyed the Asian restaurant attaached to the exist, though we did have to eat outside. Great food.

Bamboo Bay is absolutely my favourite place to eat on park. Great food, decent price, quick service, just the right amount, and the VIBES are excellent.