2020 USA Coastermania Hyper Trip (Critique Appreciated)

Discussion in 'Your Trip Reports and Plans' started by Doublethink, 22nd Nov 2019.

1. Benjsh

Benjsh TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Steel Vengeance
    Kingda Ka is great for a first ride. Very forgettable after though and not really re-ride worthy. I lived in NYC in 09 so know the park fairly well. El Toro was amazing though. 100% the highlight of the park. Nitro is also very good.

I just don't rate Six Flags as operators though.

Doublethink likes this.
  2. Doublethink

Doublethink TowersStreet Member

I'm fully braced for a Six Flags Day ;) Jersey devil also looks incredible too, been wanting to get on a RMC single rail for ages

3. John_P

John_P TowersStreet Member

I enjoyed my day at Six Flags Great Adventure, you're probably best starting with Kingda Ka and working your way round the park from there(though I suppose Jersey Devil if it's open). Also it's a pretty expensive park so probably get yourself a refillable cup for the day instead of buying individually.

It's an enormous park, personally I'd have liked a second day to get more re rides and get on a few more of the flat rides.

4. Doublethink

Doublethink TowersStreet Member

Hi everyone. Thanks for your feedback so far. We have had the chance to extend the trip by two days which allows us to do Kings Dominion and Hersheypark which helps us break up the long days of driving.
    New extended itinerary below and thoughts appreciated