• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022 Speculation and CBeebies Land additions

I completely agree, I also think the characters could do with a jet wash as last time I saw them they looked quite dirty. It is weird how much In The Night Garden has aged compared to the models in Peppa Pig World which are over ten years old now and always look new.
Not wierd, it's a Merlin park in comparison to a proper run park who maintain their attractions and grounds.

It's a shame as In the Night Garden is a good attraction. The way it's landscaped really makes it look like the TV show which is pure magic for young kids. Magic of course when all the effects aren't broken and Iggle Piggle and Upsy Daisy aren't covered in green crap.

Is it just me, or does the new concept art suggest JoJo and Gran Gran will be in the old Nina’s Science lab building, not Charlie and Lola’s ? The building adjacent appears to be the gift shop

With it being just over 2 months until the start of the 2022 season, has there been any rumblings or insider knowledge of what, if anything is going to replace the Retrosquad? Or are we thinking that we’ll be left with 3 dead spaces?

With it being just over 2 months until the start of the 2022 season, has there been any rumblings or insider knowledge of what, if anything is going to replace the Retrosquad? Or are we thinking that we’ll be left with 3 dead spaces?
It's worth noting that the insider knowledge about the Retrosquad coming to Towers in the first place came pretty late on in the 2020/21 closed season... I think it was nearly March before even the insiders knew the Retrosquad were coming, but don't quote me on that.

So in that regard; don't worry, I think the closed season is still young yet!

Well the Retrosquad were announced in April last year, so there is still time for something to be announced.
Edit: @Matt N kind of beat me to it. :p

I'm not sure we'll see retro-squad back but we may still see the announcement of some form of temporary attraction or experience. I personally, don't think we'll see anything like that and I think the investment for this year will just be cbeebies land.

Towers have posted this advert, interestingly the only big rides it shows is Galactica and and the Rapids and at 0:13 it specifically shows a boat going through the waterfalls (ironically filming onboard!). I wonder if this is a sign they're returning?

Towers have posted this advert, interestingly the only big rides it shows is Galactica and and the Rapids and at 0:13 it specifically shows a boat going through the waterfalls (ironically filming onboard!). I wonder if this is a sign they're returning?

I wouldn't trust it. If you went by that video we'd be seeing the waterfalls back on the rapids, VR back on Galactica and properly made cocktails?! I do not think so.

I wouldn't trust it. If you went by that video we'd be seeing the waterfalls back on the rapids, VR back on Galactica and properly made cocktails?! I do not think so.
Oh yeah, I'm sure it's just old stock footage has been used and no-one noticed the waterfalls there. But interesting none-the-less that only Galactica and the Rapids were featured. Of all the stock footage they must have of everything else bigger and better and they chose those clips!

fb://photo/10159477727001201?set=a.10150665640316201&sfnsn=scwspmo

Oh dear, squirrels. You didn't get your photoshop badge.