• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
The new B&Ms are less intense than the older ones by design though. With this being a like for like rebuild of a 1994 design, it’s going to ride much more like the original than anything they’ve built in the last 20 years.
For comparison, I don’t recall any complaints of the hulk losing any intensity after its retrack.

I imagine there will be a storyline update fairly soon, following the email saying Nemesis was growing and the zero-g roll being installed. Something along the lines of the monster needing further testing/observation and a 'biohazard' tent going over it all so work can get underway.

I'm getting old, but if my memory serves me, Nemmie had it's full intensity and brilliance from the first ride I ever had just a few days after opening in 1994.

I think B and M will pull it off again.

Not really true, it’s even had seasons recently where it’s run really slow early in the season (probably because the wheels have been replaced in bulk).

Saw on Twitter that there's rumours of potential animatronics as part of a redo of the station? Imagine how amazing that would be, animatronic Nemesis claws moving on the station 😍

The eye or moving parts sound really tacky. Think more Wicker Man style of a big themeing object but it's also the station would work well (yes that has screens, but as a backdrop not a main part)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.