• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Its still work in progress i guess but not impressed if they keep it that grey colour. Think a black monster would work well like in the original promos and would probably weather better.

I’m sorry those nemesis rooms are so ugly I wouldn’t be able to relax in these, I’m glad they updated them.
Tbf the Nemesis rooms opened with the hotel back in 1996. The hotel back then was very immersive, and the Nemesis room was supposed to be a bit dark and scary.

I remember as a kid walking past one down the corridor from us and the cleaner let me in the have a look. 8 year old me thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen :tearsofjoy:

This has me more intrigued then anything. Will this be completed and open before Horizon starts being built? Wouldn't shock me if this is the ride type we get and the RMC hints are just a wind up

Brake run box section is painted, rails are still primer. Work has started painting the rest of the track, with the box sections of track between the station exit and the lift hill done and similar work starting from the top of the lift hill.

Last edited:
Few items from TPWW's latest update video:
  • Still no sign of the last few pieces of track.
  • Bolt marking has started with at least the corkscrew and downwards helix done so far (obviously hard to tell if anything else has been that Shawn manages to miss the markings on the helix).
  • The lift hill box-section black painting has just started to appear below the tree-line
  • Repair work on the fibreglass around the old RAP entrance is underway.
  • The queueline from the ride entrance up the hill has been ripped out.
  • Some markings have appeared on the path next to the Sub-Terra tank.

I think the last bits of track will be installed when the park is closed when no one is around and will probably form part of the next bit of marketing with the Phalanx. Just like when the first bits of track arrived on park.

Cause it does seem odd that there is no track on park currently, when previously there has been loads lying around.

Might just be that they want to sort out all the lift hill painting and get the scaffolding out of the way first. The last piece is always the trickiest to connect as well so might require extra cables/equipment to persuade it into position.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.