• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
It was always going to be hard for them to live up to those standards, but I think half of it is just pure nostalgia on our part. Had we never seen nemesis before I’m sure we’d be absolutely over the moon with a detailed paint job like we have received. But alas memories of the past will always be fond.

I know it's only a snippet, but why are my guts telling me they've gone for a more conventional orchestral score this time? The original was great because of the odd unnerving sounds in it and the wicked electronic guitar it used, adding a good pace to it. It gave off a great feeling of intimidating, frightening, yet cool! I hope they do carry the 'cool' factor of it over.

I know it's only a snippet, but why are my guts telling me they've gone for a more conventional orchestral score this time? The original was great because of the odd unnerving sounds in it and the wicked electronic guitar it used, adding a good pace to it. It gave off a great feeling of intimidating, frightening, yet cool! I hope they do carry the 'cool' factor of it over.
Will be Ima score again I imagine?

There was nothing they could do to that sound track to improve it. Graham Smart is a genius.

Still,,, it’s waking up and I couldn’t be more excited to ride this again.

It was a given that the soundtrack would be reworked. It's not going to please everyone but you can't really judge it over a few seconds of audio.

If a slightly different audio and theme is what is required to keep Nemesis for another 30+ years I'm all for it. It will still be the same ride at the end of the day.

It was a given that the soundtrack would be reworked. It's not going to please everyone but you can't really judge it over a few seconds of audio.

If a slightly different audio and theme is what is required to keep Nemesis for another 30+ years I'm all for it. It will still be the same ride at the end of the day.

I loved that little bit we heard

Will be Ima score again I imagine?

There was nothing they could do to that sound track to improve it. Graham Smart is a genius.

Still,,, it’s waking up and I couldn’t be more excited to ride this again.
Yep
They've done a great job with the whole process of the re-track, from the way it was closed, to the platform they've built and the excellent marketing it's receiving.
We shouldn't be this excited over a ride we've been on countless times over the last 20 odd years but It's Nemesis after all.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.