• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I'm probably a sad get for thinking this, but wondering if we will know when Nemmies new track disappears from the factory in the USA and begins its long journey.

a related question to @Altonadvocate1 , I know B&M fabricate/machine their track at Clermont in the states, is there another place use in Europe or Asia or is it all from the states?

I believe there might be one in Switzerland, but the US site seems to be their manufacturing HQ.

I believe there might be one in Switzerland, but the US site seems to be their manufacturing HQ.

Back when Air was under construction, the trains were made in Switzerland & I am 99% sure the track came from a fabrication plant in Spain (Valencia area if memory serves me right).

Without going too off topic. I believe the rails are still bent in Europe, as they always have been, they are then married to the box frame at Claremont. As of 2004, all of the USA's B&M coasters were manufactured in the USA, rest of the world else where - that may have changed.

But. even now, I struggle to see that plant would have the capacity to manufacture all track, especially on busy years and seeing how long it takes to make a single piece of track. They have to still have other plants. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

Source:

Back to Nemesis, I would take a bet, the rails were sent over to the USA after being profiled in Europe, to be finished in the USA and then sent back to the UK.

Without going too off topic. I believe the rails are still bent in Europe, as they always have been, they are then married to the box frame at Claremont. As of 2004, all of the USA's B&M coasters were manufactured in the USA, rest of the world else where - that may have changed.

But. even now, I struggle to see that plant would have the capacity to manufacture all track, especially on busy years and seeing how long it takes to make a single piece of track. They have to still have other plants. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

Source:

Back to Nemesis, I would take a bet, the rails were sent over to the USA after being profiled in Europe, to be finished in the USA and then sent back to the UK.
If that's the case, Nemesis' carbon footprint is huge!

Was just watching Digital Dan's Nemesis video, and he mentioned something that's actually;l;y a good point...

1682358613706.png

We know that Nemesis: Reborn was recently trademarked (the name of course and not the font yet, this is just an example), and if you look closely the "b" and "o" could resemble a "3" and "0" respectively to make "30".

And now we have a new video, showing the new track and what looks like veins on it? Or tentacles<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s the footage The Phalanx don’t want you to see… The investigation into Nemesis isn’t what it seems. Don’t believe the cover up. Share this before they take it down… <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SeekTheTruth?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#SeekTheTruth</a> <a href="https://t.co/6c1udopq7L">pic.twitter.com/6c1udopq7L</a></p>&mdash; Alton Towers Resort (@AltonTowers) <a href="
From: https://twitter.com/altontowers/status/1650839791494152196?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">April 25, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Absolutely love this, what an incredible marketing campaign. LOVE the new track too!

Oh this is great. To put my geek hat on again - the original track had the appearance of being calcified, it wasn’t immediately obvious whether the monster was alive or dead. As the monster is being “Reborn” it makes sense to look more obviously alive. Nemesis sleeps for a year and re-emerges in a different form, love it love it love it

Ok, I take it back what I said about the track...the veins on it look amazing and helps make it better than boring black though unsure what the support colours will be although is it me or do they remind of the red weed from War of the Worlds?
Now you mention it, it has a lot of war of the worlds about it!. I’m hoping the supports have some detail on them too but I don’t want them to over do it with the veined look. Maybe just a worn look on the supports like the original paint job would be better.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.