• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
New logo revealed
8452ee7161652268c8436fc3354d6dde.jpg
Flash player was discontinued unfortunately

Granted it's only a small percentage of the season in terms of length, but imagine how amazing the new paint job will look during Scarefest/Fireworks! if the lights highlight the phallic esq veins while hiding the black track. I think it'll give Wickerman a run for its money for the parks most atmospheric night rides.

I prefer the new track and feel it’s looks striking and Incredible unique! Can’t wait to see a new station monster and logo to match embrace the change and for those who love nostalgia it’s the same rollercoaster layout…everyone wins!

However I’m begging them to bring back the blood red waterfalls, it truly would look incredible with the new “red veins” track and new believed “red & black monster” If anything that would be a big change as the waterfalls haven’t been on in such a very long time, many would have forgotten.

Its nice to see on currently videos that they still have the smoke effect working on the “military themed gun” I can only imagine that will be updated with the new colours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_3350.jpeg

Photo from yesterday, some work going on around the stall turn / vertical loop area? Also another loot at the over-bank turn supports

You can see all the drive motors and electronics from between the station and lift are gone in that photo. I would imagine when they return it will be a brand new set, along with brand new electronics.

I wonder if the lift hill motor will be getting sent off for a refurbishment. If it has not gone already.

The brakes all got taken off the existing track a few weeks ago. I had assumed that they'd be getting new ones, and they might still be. Or I guess they could be sent somewhere for a refurb.

I wonder if retrofitting magnetic brakes is beyond the realms of possibility, seems a little odd to continue on with a relatively outdated and more maintenance intensive form of braking for another 30 years if they have an opportunity to change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.