• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Seems like the pace has finally picked up. Nice seeing the track come back actually. Always knew it was coming back but its nice to actually see it returning.

Not long and it should all be back in place.

Took a couple of photos from my visit today. 3 cranes now in situ loading and installing track during opening hours.

Also, cranes visible from the main path from The Towers to Mutiny Bay.

Whilst on Galactica’s lift I spotted new black and red brake/tyre kicker box sections laid out on the floor under the brake run too. No picture obviously but they were definitely there ready for fitting. IMG_9499.jpegIMG_9503.jpeg

My predications were that the track would all be in place by the end of the summer, aka August 31st.

With the pace this is going now, I would bet it will be in much sooner than that. Which is great, because work that cannot start until the track is all in place, can then start.

Considering the lift hill and brake run are already installed anyway, that must be at least the halfway point now if not slightly over of track completion?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.