• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I suppose if you removed the steps past the station and replaced them with a ramp, all RAP and FT could go from the normal queue side. Bin off the front row queue to make it wide enough and put at least one double wide airgate in for wheelchair access. Would be a creative solution.

Well, I doubted the helicopter rumour so I will eat humble pie for that. I was wrong.

Anyway, I like the look of the work on the queueline. It'll be cool for people to go around the disused bit of queueline again if that's what's going to happen.

They've done a lot more than I expected to be honest. They must have spent a fortune. No way they're not re-introducing blood colouring into water in some way, shape or form now...

The only issue with reusing that queue is I believe it was said to go into Galactica's ride area? Unless they are now confident in preventing issues.

They're clearly moving a bit around on Nemesis - the compressor room "shed" has gone too from near the garage by the queueline. Given the new initial magnetic brakes, the amount of compressed air needed for the main brakes will be reduced.

Well .... its a small helicopter but extra themeing is appreciated.

They are really going to town on this, very impressive.

Things I'll comment on:

- Ripsaw site. Is that clearance happening? 🤔 Incoming flat.
- Queueline. Are they re routing it to free up some space for future rides perhaps in that area?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.