• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
It's a word from the famous @rob666 dictionary, used regularly to tease and irritate. It's a bit of an Alty Mans kind of thing. We won't rest until Oxford give it the recognition it deserves
Me, tease and irritate?
Oh go on then.
Contraction of enthusiast my friend, that is all.
First heard on another (lesser) site, only a couple of years ago.

I have never seen this word before today. I never want to see it again.

So, back on topic: How many drones do we think are going to be hovering over FV daily for the next few months?

Space Swarm GIF by Moonfall

If that wooden frame is where an eye is going it might be blocked from the view of the trains heading up to the roll. I always liked that it looked like nemesis was looking at you as it went up there previously

I reckon that wooden frame was indeed a construction placeholder for an 'eye' central feature, especially given how the most recent marketing has been lead by an animation of just that feature. And also because it looked really like an eye.

I don't think a pre-lift show would necessarily involve the train stopping, I can imagine it being more multimedia based. A little like F.L.Y. at Phantasialand, with it's evocative depiction of back-breaking industrial labour and union conflict.

Think if they animate the actual eyeball then they need to make the eye socket and what it's attached to animated as well or you will lose the effect. Would be kind of like lighting up an eye on a stuffed bear doesn't achieve anything
I agree. I can imagine that it could easily look rather unrealistic if they do animate the eyeball and not anything else. If the eyeball is animated and what you suggest happens, I think that it would be a really good effect.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.