• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Historically they didn’t do TV adverts for rollercoasters until the Saturday of opening as they don’t want huge crowds in the 1st week.
Well bit late for that, as Saturday is a sellout for day tickets and passholders.
I'm getting rather angsty about it myself. Planning a 5am wake up and will no doubt be in the carpark for 7 :tearsofjoy:

Imagine if half went to nemesis, they would see a queuetime of a silly amount, and 90% would thus walk away, to try again later, as all the other queues would be around fifteen minutes.
People actually think and flow.
You’d be surprised how long enthusiasts will be willing to wait for it

Thoosies make up a small percentage of total numbers, admittedly opening day brings more out of the rockwork, but all the same, people will spread round the whole park very quickly, for the majority this is an "old" new ride, not a "new" new ride.
First day of the season is usually busy, simple as that.

Have we seen the waterfalls going yet? I was under the assumption they were getting repaired.

I suppose we may not know until opening day as they do not need testing around the clock.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.