• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I love that there’s some animation with the physical theming too!

It was always my hope that there would be, it seemed the obvious next step with the advent of modern technology and the fact they’ve made such a big deal of the narrative of the story.

That said, it’s one thing doing it and quite another doing it well and they look to have done an absolutely stunning job with it.

There was no way I was going avoid spoilers between now and September/October when I'll get to go again so I've given in. In a word, phwoar.

Now, back to being incredibly jealous of people experiencing this tomorrow and Sunday.

There was no way I was going avoid spoilers between now and September/October when I'll get to go again so I've given in. In a word, phwoar.

Now, back to being incredibly jealous of people experiencing this tomorrow and Sunday.

It would be impossible anyway, Theme Park World Wide’s 2024 videos will access your brain via osmosis from 1 July 2024.

Whether you like it or not the first and last thing you’ll hear every day is ‘Get out there and keep on riding!’

So with that in mind you may as well enjoy he hype of the opening weekend.

This is theatre and creative genius on steroids.

I can now see why JB got shirty about people posting drone footage of a half completed project.

What a moment for the U.K. theme park industry. This is incredible in every way.

Another tweet from the press event that briefly shows the interior. The lighting isn't exactly sympathetic so I'm keeping my reservations for the time being.

Okay that theming goes so hard. Although I feel like the park should stay open a lot later during the summer so guests can fully enjoy all that theming and lighting in the dark before Scarefest

I can now see why JB got shirty about people posting drone footage of a half completed project.
Know everyone’s (reeeeeally) enjoyed having their fun on here about it, but it must suck as a creative to have your work shown in a shoddy light! Especially in an industry where things do tend to come together towards the end of things, a building site wouldn’t be what I’d want people to see!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.