• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I love the reworked soundtrack (the snippet of it anyway). I think it sounds so much better than before
Will be interesting to hear the full version that’s for sure. Don’t think any soundtrack at towers will top Alton manor any time soon that soundtrack is unbelievable

Will be interesting to hear the full version that’s for sure. Don’t think any soundtrack at towers will top Alton manor any time soon that soundtrack is unbelievable
We'll have to see how it sounds when we get to Forbidden Valley this season, or when it gets uploaded to the web...

one thing I’ve noticed while you lot have been obsessing about the legs round the back or whatever;

IMG_0877.jpeg
where is this claw????

hoping discussion of this can carry as through to opening day

I said a while ago that I thought it might only have the one claw. There was still some scaffolding where the 2nd eye used to be in those last drone shots, so small possibility they're preparing to mount something beside the roll

I’m not 100% sold on the snippet we’ve heard so far. The original is such a classic.

It’s like someone re working Faithless - Insomnia, Yeah it’ll no doubt sound good as it’s piggybacking off the original melody, but it won’t beat the original mix. Hope I am proved wrong.

Yes, the current (soon to be former/original) version has it.

Edit: It's at 4:42

that's just an arpeggio and isn't ITHOTMK

Im hoping they don't use it, it's become a bit annoying how it's shoehorned in EVERYWHERE. There's something special about each ride having its own identity and the park theme just existing in towers street, makes it more special.

Im also hoping they utilise the old music or at least the old atmospheric slow sections, added to the vastness and eeriness of the pit!

I still much prefer the old music, why you’d get almost but not quite is beyond me. Considering FLACS are available it didn’t need it…

Sigh it will be massively missed

We’ve now lost all the Graham Smart music, which is a real shame.

The Black Hole
Nemesis
Towers street
The Haunted House
Toyland Tours

I would argue better than most recent audio bar Wickerman and The Curse at Alton Manor

Last edited:
There's just a certain feeling of mystique and intimidation to the original nemesis soundtrack it's definitely up there as my favourite ride soundtrack it gets me amped up and excited everytime I hear it.

So far the snippets we've heard don't do the original justice for me however I will say I am usually a fan of imascore's work so I will hold my judgements until I've heard the full loop.

I'm booked to go on the 27th but I'm taking a younger sibling so might have to hold out until my next visit with friends as alluring nemesis may be I'm not going to pay a stranger to look after my brother.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.