• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

John Burton’s nightmares.

Scared Horror GIF

What's FLACS?
FLAC is an audio codec for lossless compression. Theoretically it's a high quality way of storing digital audio, though WAV/BWAV still remains the standard for uncompressed audio. It can be a bit of a misnomer though, a FLAC generated from an MP3 is not suddenly going to improve in audio quality. It's a crap in crap out process. Provided the FLAC files he's referencing were generated from the master track, then they'd be high quality... But if course there's no need for Alton Towers to use a compressed version of the music, they'd likely be using the master track, which would inevitably be a WAV. That's me being a bit pedantic though.

You’ll still be able to most days once the initial rush has passed, It used to be walk on almost daily by the latter stages of the day.
Problem is now though that you’ll have to walk around a lot more queue. I don’t re ride Wicker even when it’s straight into the pre show because walking around that queue repeatedly is tedious

Forgive me if it's common knowledge, but where will that be going, or is this something new?

It looks very cool. I can't picture how it'll look, but I'm very excited to see such a large installation going in!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.