• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Problem is now though that you’ll have to walk around a lot more queue. I don’t re ride Wicker even when it’s straight into the pre show because walking around that queue repeatedly is tedious
I guess it depends on if they will use the original sections of the queue as a shortcut on quiet days. They did that in recent years when the extension past the first drop wasn’t needed after covid

Dangling and turning in the air certainly isn't great for getting it in the right light but it certainly looks like it's all currently one, possibly base, colour.

I'd imagine the scenic painting (if any is planned) would be done once it is installed on the station.

Dangling and turning in the air certainly isn't great for getting it in the right light but it certainly looks like it's all currently one, possibly base, colour.

I'd imagine the scenic painting (if any is planned) would be done once it is installed on the station.

Hard to be sure but it could just be a frame that prefabricated smaller themed elements will be bolted onto.

Studios tend to build theming off site and then assemble on location (nothing wrong with that when done well).

You do actually get favourable placement in peoples recommended video's by having faces like that in the thumbnail, this is why many, many people do it. Essentially getting more views.

Nemesis is looking good, not long to go now!

You do actually get favourable placement in peoples recommended video's by having faces like that in the thumbnail, this is why many, many people do it. Essentially getting more views.

Nemesis is looking good, not long to go now!
Just to be pedantic, as far as I'm aware it's not that 'the algorithm' actually picks up the open mouthed expression and places your video in more peoples feeds or whatever. It's just the fact that there are a lot of stupid people who are more likely to click on a video if someone looks shocked on a thumbnail, as if something exciting is waiting within the video. Then the more people who click on it initially, Youtube are more likely to then put in front of more potential viewers because they think it's a video that people want to watch.
The trouble is, people look at websites etc telling them the 10 ways to make money from Youtube and this stupid face pulling is always one of them. So you get people using all of the same 'tricks' with their thumbnail and description etc. Just proper clickbait as they're scared that if they don't do it, the next guy will and might get more clicks than them. It's like most other things in the modern world, you have to cater to the typical moron to get the best bang for your buck. People can't just make a genuine video and put an honest description on it anymore. They have to make themselves look bell-ends with all the stupid tricks to get a few more clicks. I have no problem calling them out for being disingenuous.

Just to be pedantic, as far as I'm aware it's not that 'the algorithm' actually picks up the open mouthed expression and places your video in more peoples feeds or whatever. It's just the fact that there are a lot of stupid people who are more likely to click on a video if someone looks shocked on a thumbnail, as if something exciting is waiting within the video. Then the more people who click on it initially, Youtube are more likely to then put in front of more potential viewers because they think it's a video that people want to watch.
The trouble is, people look at websites etc telling them the 10 ways to make money from Youtube and this stupid face pulling is always one of them. So you get people using all of the same 'tricks' with their thumbnail and description etc. Just proper clickbait as they're scared that if they don't do it, the next guy will and might get more clicks than them. It's like most other things in the modern world, you have to cater to the typical moron to get the best bang for your buck. People can't just make a genuine video and put an honest description on it anymore. They have to make themselves look bell-ends with all the stupid tricks to get a few more clicks. I have no problem calling them out for being disingenuous.
This applies to most forms of entertainment. I mean, even rides are like this. For example, Disney would never make a haunted mansion or pirates of the Caribbean today, they instead make rides like cosmic rewind

Not that there’s anything particularly wrong with cosmic rewind, but it is quite obvious it is appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Entertainment is competitive, and showbiz is unforgiving. YouTube isn’t exactly channel 4, but similar principles apply.

Anyways, that ring of teeth looks great! I wonder if they used the same robotic arm sculpting-thing they did with curse.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.