• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Iā€™m trying to figure out what theyā€™re doing with the queue line. So it goes past the stall turn and straight into the station so whatā€™s happening with the old queue line underneath the corkscrew? Is it being used for Rap? If it is thatā€™s a big Rap queue

My assumption is that the old queue will be Fastrack.

It can't be RAP because it has steps and not steps that would be possible to remove/circumnavigate.

AFAIK they've only attempted to combine FT & RAP once before and it was a total disaster so I'm not sure they'd attempt it again. Unless that is they're planning on really squeezing the main queue so they can ensure that people who've paid Ā£130 aren't still queuing ages anyway.

AFAIK they've only attempted to combine FT & RAP once before and it was a total disaster so I'm not sure they'd attempt it again. Unless that is they're planning on really squeezing the main queue so they can ensure that people who've paid Ā£130 aren't still queuing ages anyway.

Tricky one, on the other hand having ambulant board from offload side is also problematic.

Have to wait and see I guess.

Presumably the old merge point is still there? Could have Fastrack through the entrance turning right and RAP entering at merge point under the lift (or vice versa)

Prior to work starting, my assumption had been 3 queues would meet at a single merge point. It's the only vaguely sensible way of doing things. Anything else involves either shared queues or multiple merge points, neither of which make any sense when you've been given the chance to rebuild from the ground up. They could easily have had 3 queues meeting by the loop if they'd left main queue exactly as it was.

Iā€™m going to guess that with main queue on the left that RAP is down the old queue and fastrack will merge with RAP under the lift hill where it used to be. Seems a bit silly to me regardless because even with all the extensions closed youā€™ll still have to walk around the top bit on quiet days

In regards to RAP, there will be an ambulant and a non ambulant entrance. I assume non ambulant will be on the widened exit ramp, but for non ambulant I have no idea.

Do you reckon Nemesis will maintain long queues for a few weeks or do you think itā€™ll do a Curse and just be really busy on opening day

Hard to say, it has a lower throughput than curse (which is stupidly high) and is a coaster so technically a bigger draw but it is ultimately a ride most of the UK population that go to theme parks have already ridden.

Not sure it can be predicted:

Do we really need a two hour warning for a thoosie drone view premiere on YTube?
Proud to say I haven't actually watched any yet.
Will be nice to see the new "vision" for real, (skyride permitting) without grotty thumbnails and dodgy previews.
Each to their own though, but I have better ways of spending a Friday evening in the closed season.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.