• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
If a helipad is John Burtons take on "Art" vs what was there before he needs feeding to Nemesis immediately.
Slight problem; Jhon is a step ahead of you.C4E8EFA1-0F68-434E-B2B0-92AA170A3A97.jpeg
Where is this things mouth? It has teeth that lead to an eye, so if that is it’s mouth, spice may be off the menu.

We might have to substitute to the next best point of entry we can definitely say exists

That certainly looks like a helipad. With the drill, the intrigue made it a brilliant piece of theming. When I entered the area for the first time, I remember thinking 'What is this?' and 'Why is there flesh on it?' This brilliant, original piece of theming will not have had a worthy replacement if it really is being replaced with a helipad with a helicopter on top.

Honestly, that new bit of theming is simply not good enough. Unless they have it covered in Nemesis tentacles then we might as well go home.

I do wonder if JB is kicking himself on regret over the art comment which is only now leading him getting the living piss ripped out of him over this?

Honestly, that new bit of theming is simply not good enough. Unless they have it covered in Nemesis tentacles then we might as well go home.

I do wonder if JB is kicking himself on regret over the art comment which is only now leading him getting the living piss ripped out of him over this?
I do feel the project is being rushed now so it’s ready for opening day. Having seen the queue line in person I think it looks really messy and bland. Much preferred the old queue with the subtle wooded fencing rather than black fences going everywhere

Should have had the teeth added to its backside now that I think about it, hmm. Then again it being an alien creature, you could do anything with it.
Because anal fissures needed to be more prevalent

Last edited:
I suppose this is what Burton means by these "leaks" as they don't show the end product.

Will the helipad have more themeing on it? Won't know until it's done.

Set himself up for a fall by making the "art" comments though. Losing the mystery of Nemesis' area is a choice that no doubt is aimed to link into the Phalanx and Sub-Terra's retcons.

Also, how do we know that Nemesis doesn't feed by photosynthesis or emotions? It's a made up creature.

They could easily have got and artist or metal sculpture make a. Centrepiece where the gun was, a helipad is rather underwhelming, it's also difficult to see from ground level. Unless it's real purpose is a landing pad for drones.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.