• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Sorry to interrupt the Social media bitching and clickbait YouTube video thread for a moment. But for those of us interested about Nemesis, may I ask where this alluded to helipad is to be located?

Sorry to interrupt the Social media bitching and clickbait YouTube video thread for a moment. But for those of us interested about Nemesis, may I ask where this alluded to helipad is to be located?

I suspect people are suggesting the mesh platform that is now atop where the gun/ drill used to be.

It’s an unfinished product but also these aerial shots give a warped view of how everything will look at ground level. I’ve enjoyed the various drone shots by different people covering the development, however I wouldn’t come to a final judgement until opening.

On the ground everything may look very different.

With Sub-Terra, the tank and now this assumed helipad, clearly they are making the top end of the area more like a Phalanx facility than an apocalyptic wasteland. Even the area entrance structure you can just about make out in the corner of those photos looks like tall security fencing.

Maybe the new narrative of the area is that it's a Phalanx research outpost and things start to look more destroyed the closer you get to Nemesis itself? Not sure how I feel about that :tearsofjoy:

Ok, so now I'm confused about the queueline. In this drone vid:

You can see the container shop (but will it be a shop as it doesn't look like it is part of any queue [yet]) and then what looks like 3 paths converging into one just after it with 2 coming from where we assume the old path double backed on itself near the top of the lift hill and the 3rd coming from under the lift hill, halfway up:

1708855864148.png

This path then looks like it loops back under the lift hill to join the other 2 lines:

1708855963463.png

Here's a shot of the rest of the queue before that part:

1708856155566.png

So my thoughts are that we'll enter under the tower, turn right and instead of walking round the perimeter of the area to the top of the lift hill like we used to, we'll walk up the path where the vending machine building used to be (the top of that pic above), basically using that old path but in the opposite direction and meet the lift hill from there. But where that path looping under the lifthill comes into it, I don't know. Unless it's a shortcut path they'll open on quieter days.

You can see the container shop (but will it be a shop as it doesn't look like it is part of any queue [yet]) and then what looks like 3 paths converging into one just after it with 2 coming from where we assume the old path double backed on itself near the top of the lift hill and the 3rd coming from under the lift hill, halfway up
The left bit of the queue looks like it then goes down the middle towards the lift hill and then it’ll finish on the right bit heading towards the stall turn

Can you take a screenshot? Only group members can view it.

b12c6cf395bde022c0a6446840c2941f.jpg

Apologies If I’m breaking any rules for posting someone elses photo, please whip me if so. It is the same image in the original link.

EDIT: Looking back at old (new) pictures of construction, the stands the track is on seems to be just the same as those used when the track was being moved to the site. So if it is indeed a recent picture, then it remains to be seen how the track will be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
b12c6cf395bde022c0a6446840c2941f.jpg

Apologies If I’m breaking any rules for posting someone elses photo, please whip me if so. It is the same image in the original link.

EDIT: Looking back at old (new) pictures of construction, the stands the track is on seems to be just the same as those used when the track was being moved to the site. So if it is indeed a recent picture, then it remains to be seen how the track will be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I thought all the car park lines had been repainted? Can anyone confirm that the spaces at that end of the car park have been repainted too? If they have, then surely this is an old picture?

My gut feel is that it is an old picture; the track has stands on it when delivered so that it can sit nicely on the trucks and the ground as per that picutre.

I think the only parts of old Nemesis that looked like they'd been potentially kept were the loop.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.