• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Well I’m shocked I’m the first to say I saw it 👀, animatronic style teeth/tenticle bits confirmed for the eye of the creature. If you watch closely in the latest squad quads video I see one of them lift up and down briefly… exciting! Obviously this is just setup/testing of the parts I would assume. Cool to see though! Very excited to see the final result

Around 13:48 into the video btw. Look at the teeth part of the eye and one of them moves upwards
A lot of vicious posted which one you referring to

Watching that drone footage I'm struggling to get a perspective on where the eye is being viewed from, the eye is almost immediately behind the metal path covering before the zero G roll, im guessing height will come into play here?

Watching that drone footage I'm struggling to get a perspective on where the eye is being viewed from, the eye is almost immediately behind the metal path covering before the zero G roll, im guessing height will come into play here?
It's basically right next to the front leg and angled towards the steps. I imagine there'll have to be some sort of height to it and a barrier to stop idiots impaling themselves on it while taking selfies

You have a very good eye blink and you miss it…if you pardon the pun. Are we sure they’re not just adjusting the eye parts, rather than animatronics? Either way it looks great and a screen behind will make it pop, looking forward to seeing it all with sound effects on opening day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it is meant to move because when it moves and stops, it bounces a little bit, like it's hit the stopper of its travel which is the sort of movement you expect from [non-Disney!] animatronics!

And in the top-left of that eye photo it looks suspiciously like the A-frame hoist they use to lower the waterfall pumps down into the pit via their manholes under the base of the lift. So we may see waterfalls return in some guise - it would be a shame if they didn't.

Regardless of the colour it ends up being, that's some themed fencing on the exit. Complete with what looks like electrical cabling for lights/audio/other effects.

And through that doorway, is that our first glimpse of the inside of the station? If so, looks like it's themed to the monster and not just a metal building.

1710099484940.png

Has nemmy ever just had 1 train operation
If the 2nd train was out of service for any reason?
There was one season several years ago when they found cracks in the chassis of one the trains during the of-season. They had to get new parts manufactured by B&M but due to the time that took they had to run on one train for a good chunk of the early season.

Regardless of the colour it ends up being, that's some themed fencing on the exit. Complete with what looks like electrical cabling for lights/audio/other effects.

And through that doorway, is that our first glimpse of the inside of the station? If so, looks like it's themed to the monster and not just a metal building.

1710099484940.png

Looks intriguing indeed can’t wait for opening day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something I’ve noticed (sorry if it’s been spotted already), is that the new grey fences that got installed in the pit a while back, are now black.

Before IMG_3727.jpeg

After
IMG_3726.jpeg
Image creds Squadding Quads on YT

I’m hoping and assume this is the case around the rest of the pit and exit fences as I didn’t like the grey at all, I guess it was a primer coat but strange they weren’t already black upon install.

Something I’ve noticed (sorry if it’s been spotted already), is that the new grey fences that got installed in the pit a while back, are now black.

Before IMG_3727.jpeg

After
IMG_3726.jpeg
Image creds Squadding Quads on YT

I’m hoping and assume this is the case around the rest of the pit and exit fences as I didn’t like the grey at all, I guess it was a primer coat but strange they weren’t already black upon install.
I think they are the original fences just painted black. I have seen a pic of the pit before work was started and when the fences were grey and all the posts are in the identical places and each panel is identical too. Can't remember where I saw the pictures though!

But on the subject of fences, the fence around the helix looks very flimsy compared to what was there originally:

1710151151947.png

Seems like the new fences would be much less intrusive on the view of the track though
Oh very much so but seeing they're fencing off what is arguably the fastest part of the circuit and its the closest you can get to the trains as they go round, just seems a bit odd. I'm sure the fences are a lot stronger than they look!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.