• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Just a really short video (around 2 seconds long) showing some Nemesis track pretty close up with some smoke around it (from what I saw on the Facebook version).

Honestly if I wasn't aware that it was Nemesis being retracked, I would've thought that was an advertisement for thirteen! Bit strange to go with the blue/green colours and spooky night soundtrack considering the marketing so far has been pretty heavy on red and black and alien and army VIBES?

The music and crows in that clip sound bizarre…but I still like it weirdly. VIPainfluencers for dawn rides in the mist?

I am surprised that they are opening the hotel entrance as it sounds like it'll become a free-for-all in Forbidden Valley. Obviously we don't know what crowd control they'll have in place or indeed what is planned for the actual opening of Nemesis, but I'd have thought they'd have wanted everyone to have entered through the main entrance and walk through the newly installed FV entrance. But it sounds like you'll just walk into FV (from either entrance) and join the queue outside Nemesis (if the queueline isn't open) like you would any other day. On the face of it, it does sound slightly disappointing.

I will be there at 9am and entering through the main gate so I may have to eat my words if it turns out there is some sort of opening ceremony like Sub Terra (I still don't think the leader of the Phalanx is dead and may make an appearance)!!

How are these opening events normally run, is there normally a presentation before the opening and has it been a crowd that enters the queue or do people queue up for the enterance?
With Wickerman’s official opening they had actors interacting with the queue in the area outside the entrance. Though there was no grand and it’s open- just opened the queue (mind you it had soft opened the week before).

Wouldn’t be surprised if we see some roaming phalanx actors considering what they did to reopen sub terra.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.