• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I’d love Thursday to hear a roar and you just get a 5 second clip of the waterfalls starting up

Friday is a slow panning upwards shot, revealing a body on the floor, it then reveals JB and JW stood in front of the eye. And JW just says, “Sit back” and JB replies “it’s fright time”

Cut to black and the theme music hits

“The worlds most intense ride experience returns, March 16th, only at Alton Towers”

Last edited:
The drone footage looks great, can't wait to see it in the dark on Saturday.

As for these teaser videos, I am going to steal an idea from @Sammy and say that they could well all be snippets from the TV advert, which could be revealed on Friday evening. The production value of them looks high, and with the whistling of ITHOTMK it fits.

The veins look fantastic under the red lighting!
The controversiacopter looks great!
The watchman humming the Mountain King in the fog!
The feem toon!

Jealous of those going to the after-dark events now! Does the lighting shift as it heads down into the loop, looks almost like it's from the train, maybe a moving spot in the pit? The attention to detail on the Monster really shows when contrasted with the lighting package and dark atmospherics.

Plug all this Alton magic and detail into my veins!

The drone footage looks great, can't wait to see it in the dark on Saturday.

As for these teaser videos, I am going to steal an idea from @Sammy and say that they could well all be snippets from the TV advert, which could be revealed on Friday evening. The production value of them looks high, and with the whistling of ITHOTMK it fits.

Yes, it was indeed the whistling of ITHOTMK that made me suddenly think it. They are very well produced and almost feel like they could be a nod to the original ad from back in 94!

Fully expecting the next snippet to see the ‘Night Watchman’ head further into the area and witness our first shot of the eye opening. Complete with roar and a train maybe!

It’s all very exciting stuff and the lighting looks fantastic. Really can’t wait to see it all in person on Saturday.

… Also mentally psyching myself up to queue for Nemmy for longer than we ever have before! 😂

Last edited:
Sanbrooke, is that you?
hide GIF

Are we still expecting there to be waterfalls? Have we seen any sign of them running at all?
Someone spotted the a-frame used to install/maintain the pumps in a drone photo (I can't find the post, sorry) so there's something going on in the tunnel under the lift.

Are we still expecting there to be waterfalls? Have we seen any sign of them running at all?
I'm intrigued about the 'acidic saliva' descriptor on the website & what this may refer to! We've seen the enhanced blood flow (the track veins), armour & attack spikes... we can be pretty confident we'll see an eye somewhere with all the references to link with 'enhanced vision capabilities' so I do wonder if the 'acidic saliva' will be the waterfalls 🤔

I'm intrigued about the 'acidic saliva' descriptor on the website & what this may refer to! We've seen the enhanced blood flow (the track veins), armour & attack spikes... we can be pretty confident we'll see an eye somewhere with all the references to link with 'enhanced vision capabilities' so I do wonder if the 'acidic saliva' will be the waterfalls 🤔
Clear water with well-placed smoke effects could create a really solid 'corrosive look', like the waterfalls of alien secretions are aggressively dissolving the surrounding rock. A nice (and environmentally friendlier) alternative to the red dye of old.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.