• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2025] Project Ocean: New Forbidden Valley Flat Ride

Why are these site workers so messy? Crap everywhere reminds me of the nemeses Que why can’t they tidy as they go along, maybe they’re cheap contractors on a poor salary but still have abit of pride in your work. Are they on schedule for this at least they can’t use the weather excuse this time?

It makes sense, the monster is back in a stronger form than previously, so having this Top Spin toxicating rather than detoxing would be logical. I quite like the name actually.

Much better than something like Ripsaw's Revenge, a theme that would actually be at odds somewhat with the updated Nemesis.

It'll never catch on.

I do agree, people, myself included will still call this Ripsaw, no matter what. That name being much better than Toxicator, although in itself, that is not a bad name.

LONG LIVE RIPSAW.

While I do like the name, let's not forget my Toxicator of course, will ALWAYS be also known as, the pub.

Last edited: