• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[202X] Croatia Expansion

Rob

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Now that Croatia has opened alongside its first attraction, Voltron Nevera, we can start looking toward the future. It has already been confirmed that there will be an expansion to the Croatian themed area in the coming years, and I would suspect we might see this in either 2026 or 2027. But what could this include?

I personally think that a Mack Rocking Boat is almost nailed on to be part of the expansion. Michael Mack has previously confirmed that Europa-Park will be getting one, and blueprints on the desk of Tesla's office in the Voltron queue show a similar looking ride system. There have also been rumours of a new show venue.

Then I would also like to see a new F&B location as well as new toilets. I suspect we'll get a bit of a Croatian street that goes away from Voltron and in to what is currently the Traumatica area.

So what do you think we'll get as part of the expansion? And what would you like to see?

For me personally, I'd like to see the introduction of some thrilling flat rides. This is one area of EP that it lacks IMO. So with that in mind, some Croatian themed flat rides below...

Drop Tower - Wrapped in a Tesla coil, a bolt of electricity shoots you up into the night sky.
Intamin Tourbillon - A time traveling themed flat ride, with a vortex theme that spins you into Oblivion.

Ok, I'm done.

Looking at these two photos I took from the viewing platform, you can see some of the space that looks like a logical direction for phase 2. Probably a themed wall where the current queue extension is along with removal of the dome, and developing the little f&b outlet into a proper town square'?

1000026867.jpg1000026870.jpg

Not sure you could summarize Europa Park in a single picture better than that first one. A couple of well-themed buildings in the middle, with a promotional electric car encased in glass in the foreground and a completely unthemed geodesic dome in the background. Also you can see Silver Star.

I'm really hoping the rocking boat rumors are true, it seems like such a cool concept for a ride and as both a new Mack product and something for a Croatian-themed area it makes a lot of sense. I went to check on the first one currently being built at Futuroscope and it looks completely wild.

Not sure you could summarize Europa Park in a single picture better than that first one. A couple of well-themed buildings in the middle, with a promotional electric car encased in glass in the foreground and a completely unthemed geodesic dome in the background. Also you can see Silver Star.

I'm really hoping the rocking boat rumors are true, it seems like such a cool concept for a ride and as both a new Mack product and something for a Croatian-themed area it makes a lot of sense. I went to check on the first one currently being built at Futuroscope and it looks completely wild.
I had no idea one was being built already! The Rocking Boat is a very exciting water ride model, can't wait to see it in action properly.