• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

35% off hotel bookings

I think it has something to do with the fire regulations/H&S etc..

.....or another way of screwing you for another £150 ;)

ps.. I'm using this site on my laptop, I don't know if using a tablet or phone brings up a different app http://www.altontowers.com/

Hmm.. ok i've found you can change it to a family room for 4, and although it says park tickets are included, when you continue to the next screen, it says they are not.....

So.... that might cause some problems from people who book thinking they are included! Indeed, if they did a screen shot of this and took it with them, they may be free tickets.

Annoyingly just looked up the confirmation brochure I got with my booking and in the t&c it says you can pay 50% deposit if you book by phone. This is not what the call centre told me!

Its probably out of date standard text that used to be in the booking T&C. I asked AT this morning on Twitter and BookFace and they said on both you can no longer pay a deposit. Told them to relay back to management what a bad decision this is.

Thanks for confirming. Still brochure did say I could add tickets on later and still get 2 days for 1 so that's something.