• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Air - improving station atmosphere

Re the Swarm - yeah, they are usually saying things like:

"AK-47's cannot be taken onto the ride"

or...

"sorry, but the smoking of spliffs int he queueline is not permitted"

or...

"can the chav in the burberry hat that is beating the [insert word] out of the kid next to him because he complained about his queue jumping please stop it"

.... or things to this effect....

To be honest is it a serious problem, at least it is reassuring that they are paying attention, never been a problem for me and I love this ride with a passion. The station is noisy but to me that is the atmosphere. People having fun, the theme tune (despite the fact that every time I hear it I just want to sing TAKE THESE BROKEN WINGS) is just right.

But also I have a rather distrust of people with headsets on, for me being a bit shy I am always conscious that somebody is whispering in there ear. Look at goon your looking at. Phwoar look at her etc.

Being old fashioned to me is a good thing.

I wondered if this post might have been about the smell of weed that surrounds the air station lol. Funny listening to people coming off air saying " phwore can you smell weed"

phildenholm said:
I wondered if this post might have been about the smell of weed that surrounds the air station lol. Funny listening to people coming off air saying " phwore can you smell weed"

Station 1 tends to have a strong smell of weed about it because of its close proximity to the woodland walk, so every now and again the smell will waft in through the trees next to the disabled ramp :p