• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

All weather queue lines and water fountains

In terms of decoration, we settle for shoddy standards in the UK in terms of maintaining scenery, queueline audio systems and an overall pleasant queueing experience. Take Icon and Wicker Man for example, two brand new rides which both already have broken (or worsened) audio, effects working on an ad hoc basis or not at all and a lack of general upkeep.
I personally thought Icon looked lovely yesterday, so it must be personal opinion!

It does, but it looked even better with the huge amount of mist in the tunnel, train lights on all the time, audio loud and not broken etc
Ah right. I never saw it like that, but I personally thought that even thought it wasn't quite WM, Icon has still been finished off wonderfully, in my opinion!

Thought I bring back a old topic of mine. Think the parks really need to look into adding better queue lines as many are in no shade. Water fountains should be installed on building that offer food and drink.