• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Dreams

delta79 said:
I had a dream that Alton Towers had moved to Shrewsbury (20 mins away from me) had the same rides but was run by a partnership between John Broome and Tussauds.

The magic was there, so was Herry hound. and car parking was free.
I'd love waking up to AT on my doorstep! But seriously? Free parking? In Shrewsbury??? lol!

LOL, it is a dream after all maya :) I do have stuff that linked to Shropshire but not here move here in my dreams.

anyway. New dream.

I was riding Nemesis and their was a new section to it that goes into the hill making a dark section, with blood flowing down the walls, highlighted with red lights.

:)

I had another dream last night :D It was our school trip to Alton Towers, and because I'd been so disappointed with our ride count, I was determined to get on them all! It wasn't a busy busy day, I think every queue was around an hour, but we had some sort of fast track that eliminated all the people around us? So we could queue, with no one in fount or behind annoying us..
Anyway, first we went over to FV, and had a go on Nemmy :D We all loved it, so I said "Lets go on again!" but they though not. Evil little people :eek: Anyway, then I suggested air, it had such a small queue, but yet again they said "No, we'll do that later when theres a bigger queue."
So we then walked to Rita. It was shut.. :'( I said "Lets go to th13teen" and they ignored me, and walked to Air.
We queued for air, got on, and off, and then we saw that N:ST had a 10 minute queue. I said lets go onto it, and they said "Lets wait until its get a bigger queue" and we started walking to sonic spinball. We went on it, and off, I suggested Oblivion, they said no, and we went back to FV.
Then, we walked all the way back to Oblivion, queued for an hour, and then realized we were in the queue for Submission.

Not strictly Alton Tower related, but since joining here properly, I have had many dreams about coasters and this forum lol!!

Including one, where I was building coasters from Meccano, and bolt and build, then ironically discussing on here.

Eek!

*Covers eye with hand & holds hairbrush to mouth*

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had a alton towers dream last night, cleared linked to the fire at the fireworks last night (and probably my drunken state).

It was the end of season and we got the monorail back to the car parks, only to be told there was a fire in the car park and they wouldnt let us in for at least an hour. We then all demanded fastrack for the park (even though it was closed for the winter season).

All of TS and their families were invited to see the current construction state of SW7!!! But.., it was in liverpool??
Anyway we got there, and saw this massive themed zoo with parts of track in there. The zoo had everything!! But how would a amazing 8 +looping coaster fit in with all this???

I was at alton with my friends, but it was in the quarry (In shrewsbury, this big lawn that the river severn runs through) But the towers were there anyway. So we split up, two of us went to Nemesis, while the others went somewhere else. We met up again and decided to go on hex. But, my friend had just broke the bridge in the quarry in half... so we all went to fix it, before going back to hex. But this hex was differrent.We had to crawl through a one person maze, then into the towers, where we were split up in ton2 groups. 3 of us had to ride this train over the bridge that my friend just broke. I thought this was unsafe, so went to the other option, which was this room, where there was a queen about to be executed. We had to watch, and were then told it was our turn. Unfortunately, at this point my brother ran into my bedroom singing "One pound fish" So it ended there.. would of liked to know how it finished though.

delta79 said:
I had a dream that Alton Towers had moved to Shrewsbury (20 mins away from me) had the same rides but was run by a partnership between John Broome and Tussauds.

The magic was there, so was Herry hound. and car parking was free.

That would be amazing as I live in Shrewsbury!

I vaguely remember a dream I had about Th13teen (or Thirteen or Four14en or whatever...). The ride was normal apart from the freefall drop. It moved down really slowly like a lift and had this weird lit-up green wallpaper. What a weird mind I have. :p

Maya, nice to see you doing my trick of transposing stuff into Shropshire, but with it being build by the earl of Shrewsbury. I can see the mental link :D

AT in the Quarry, Oblivion the first coaster where you have to use scuba gear. (the quarry is a flood plain for the river Severn)

thisisruss, oh yes another Salopian.

delta79 said:
Maya, nice to see you doing my trick of transposing stuff into Shropshire, but with it being build by the earl of Shrewsbury. I can see the mental link :D

AT in the Quarry, Oblivion the first coaster where you have to use scuba gear. (the quarry is a flood plain for the river Severn)

thisisruss, oh yes another Salopian.

I like the sound of Towers being in Shrewsbury, I've had conversations with friends before about how a coaster would greatly improve The Quarry!

I had one last night! It definitely was the stuff of dreams because it was opening day and we discovered that The Smiler's trains had been changed to lapbars rather than OTSR's. It massively improved the ride in the dream too, although I suspect that it's because I'd love it to happen :p

The last one that I remember well was way back before The Smiler opened. For some reason me and my sister had been asked to preview the ride before it opened. The layout was completely different, it featured a standard Eurofighter drop and went round the back of Oblivion. Most significantly though, following the success of Swarm's modification, the cars were all running backwards. I was quite glad to discover it was all a dream.

I've had a couple of AT/TST related dreams recently.

The first was that RMT had been completely modified for the new season. It was all set in a huge network of underground caves and tunnels, with a big central cave where the station was. The bottom of the cave was a warm swimming pool, which was also the queue, so guests rode in their swimwear. The train weaved in and out of the network of tunnels and caves. It was like a dark/indoor/water ride, with atmospheric blue and purple lighting.

The other dream was about the coming weekend and involved walking down the woodland walk in the dark.