• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Mobile Website

Andrew

TS Contributor
So, it appears that a new, mobile-friendly version of the official website has been launched.

pic-altonmobile.jpg

Designed by Headland Multimedia, like the official site, the mobile version allows users to easily book tickets via mobiles, as well as access the website in an easier, more efficient way!

The site also features the current style of the resort, similar to the main website, and offers users an easy way to look at what the Resort has to offer!

The website was launched a few weeks ago, but, as far as I'm aware, has slipped under the noses of people on here, amidst all of the 'changes'.

Re: Alton Towers Moblie Website

Ah, I did notice it the other week! Not as good as Thorpe's IMO, but functional nonetheless.

I noticed it a few weeks ago and my non-enthusiast friend said it looked good and was easy to navigate. I expected it with the Wi-Fi working now and all that. I do hope the App will get updated now with a similar look and more accurate readings on the map with the Wi-Fi park.

Hmm, strange. Visiting the site in Opera on Android still leads to the normal main site...?

The Psychoaster said:
Hmm, strange. Visiting the site in Opera on Android still leads to the normal main site...?

I'd try it on Firefox or Dolphin. It worked on my friends Android but I can't remember what browser he was on though as I didn't really see it.

This is a good idea as if the site is easier to use people are more likely to use it.