• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Opening Weekend Meet: 20-22 March 2015

Oh. :(

Anyway, I'm definitely coming both Saturday and Sunday now, with huge thanks to @djtruefitt for being my official transport provider. ;)

Trying to come on the Sunday for this meet too, but will need a lift from someone Leicester way.

:)
IYA

EDIT: Just seen you have a lift now. Offer is open to anyone who needs a lift from Uttoxeter station or from Leicester-Derby sort of ways.

I'm like 90% for this, Saturday or Sunday, possibly both if anyone has a spare bed/bit of carpet and funds allow. 90% for one of the days though, will confirm ASAP.

Do my eyes deceive me, or is Blaze potentially going to come on a meet...

IYA

EDIT: Just seen you have a lift now. Offer is open to anyone who needs a lift from Uttoxeter station or from Leicester-Derby sort of ways.

I'm like 90% for this, Saturday or Sunday, possibly both if anyone has a spare bed/bit of carpet and funds allow. 90% for one of the days though, will confirm ASAP.
If you try contacting Towers freak, he may be able to help you, mate. :)

I'm keeping out of this. We have the age thing raised from time to time. Then some one remembers about Mum...... Enough said.

Reactions: Amy