• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

#AltonTowersMagic

djtruefitt

TS Team
ETk0cEmXgAACKDZ

Let's come together as a community. Join ourselves and TowersTimes as we share our #AltonTowersMagic.

We'll be posting content from this social media campaign here, and welcome others to do so too.

ETk0cEmXgAACKDZ

Let's come together as a community. Join ourselves and TowersTimes as we share our #AltonTowersMagic.

We'll be posting content from this social media campaign here, and welcome others to do so too.
My memories of Alton Towers, seeing the Smiler for the first time and marvelling at how incredible its design is and how long it must have taken and how many people it must have taken to design and construct such a complicated machine whilst making it so enjoyable and in line with the strict planning regulations.

My memories of Alton Towers, seeing the Smiler for the first time and marvelling at how incredible its design is and how long it must have taken and how many people it must have taken to design and construct such a complicated machine whilst making it so enjoyable and in line with the strict planning regulations.
Only the most advanced of enthusiasts would think about planning regulations in one of their happiest memoriest of the park

I suppose mine is exploring the gardens as a kid

Favourite moment ever has got to be when my parents came to Towers with me, my sister and boyfriend. Just seeing their reactions to the rides and being in my happy place with my nearest and dearest made me very happy.