• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Any tips for a first time visitor to Flamingo Land?

Out of interest, does Flamingo Land have any kind of way to check the queue times?

Everything has a throughput of about 5 pph. Assume they're all bad, Hero and Mumbo Jumbo especially bad. Park is small though so you can nip between rides easily enough

I await your technical, accurate throughput times for Mumbo Jumbo with great interest Matt.
If you have ever found queuejumping systems annoying...

I await your technical, accurate throughput times for Mumbo Jumbo with great interest Matt.
If you have ever found queuejumping systems annoying...
My current lowest ever throughput reading is 331pph on the now-defunct Sand Serpent at Busch Gardens Tampa, a wild mouse coaster that ran 4 4-seater cars and dispatched these cars roughly every 40-45 seconds on average.

I’ll be intrigued to see whether Mumbo Jumbo beats that record given that that is the one seemingly always cited as the nadir of Flamingo Land throughputs… I’ll go in with an open mind and report back on whatever I see!

That's probably more than Hero is capable of these days.

Worst I've ever seen was G Force at Fantasy Island getting a cracking 42pph.

Out of interest, does Flamingo Land have any kind of way to check the queue times?
You can check them on the park's app, although they're only viewable once you're inside the park. I didn't think they were accurate at all though on my visit last year.

My current lowest ever throughput reading is 331pph on the now-defunct Sand Serpent at Busch Gardens Tampa, a wild mouse coaster that ran 4 4-seater cars and dispatched these cars roughly every 40-45 seconds on average.

I’ll be intrigued to see whether Mumbo Jumbo beats that record given that that is the one seemingly always cited as the nadir of Flamingo Land throughputs… I’ll go in with an open mind and report back on whatever I see!
I'll be interested too. On a side-note, Rattlesnake at Chessington often is worse than 331pph, so it is likely that you will have a lower 'worst throughput rating' by the end of the year.