• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Any tips for a first visit to Energylandia?

Shaggy_Dog_

TS Member
I’m visiting Energylandia soon and was wondering if there were any good tips for a first visit there? I’ll be staying at a property in Zator and visiting for two days (including a late night 11pm closing). If anyone has any suggestions or advice it would be great to hear them, I’m also interested in knowing how the free fast pass system works (for Zadra, Mayan, Abyssus, and Hyperion) and also what are some good tips to get around to everything and minimise the queues.

Last edited:
Can't answer for the fast passes.

Would suggest on arrival before the park opens getting your locker wristband at the lockers there (if you've got bags) as it'll save the hassle of doing so at the first coaster you get to of the day, speaking of which...

Head immediately to Zadra upon park opening. Its a maze of a park but it is sign posted. Doing this should allow you to get a few rides in first thing. Hopefully the 'magic gate' is open which will save a lot of time (and steps) and allow a good number of laps.

Once you've had enough goes I'd suggest heading to Aqualantis for Abyssus. Until sweet valley opens its currently a complete dead end so crowds would be low. Maybe have a hot chocolate in Crab Coffee.
In these areas you've got the supporting junior coasters so maybe pick them off as you head back over to the main park. Light Explorers is a lot of fun. Definitely the better of the 2 boomerangs.
Once their you should be looking to knock off Formula, Dragon, and Speed. Heading back towards the park entrance. By Speed you've got a bunch of children's coasters so you could do them then. The aim is to be getting to Hyperion around by lunchtime so that hopefully the queues have dispersed from the ride. After that it's a case of hitting the remaining coasters. Going away from Hyperion you've got another rollerskater, the boomerang, Viking (it's awful) and finally Mayan.

I went Mid September last year and whilst the park was busy the queues were never that bad.

Food wise there's plenty of options, I had pork skewers (was an oktoberfest going on in dragon zone), Chinese noodles, and a kebab (insane portion size).

Recently visited for the second time and I think it’ll all depend on crowd levels. On both my visits the park was pretty much empty, so I didn't really need to put any plans into place as everything was walk-on.

The tip for getting a locker wristband is a good one. There is a machine where you can get one in the plaza before they open the main gates. There’s usually a park employee there speeding things up.

With a brisk walk at rope drop you should make the first train of the day for Zadra. Just make sure you know where you’re going. Both times when “I’ve been in the lead” I’ve stupidly gone to the right of the Pit Stop restaurant and missed the underpass.

If you scan your park ticket at the fast pass machine at the ride entrances you mentioned, it will give you a fast pass ticket for each ride. You only get one ticket per ride. We didn’t use it, but would have only to skip walking through the massive queue lines.

Make sure you go and see the Extreme Stunt Show.

There are plenty of food and drink outlets. We even found one that did baked potatoes. There's a nice little pub in the area near Zadra.

We are planning a trip currently. Likely fri-mon with 2 days on park. Was planning to go all out and fast pass it but it doesn't look like they do a blanket all you can eat fast pass?

If what I've seen from others and my experience is anything to go by Fast pass isn't needed. Max queue time was like 20 minutes

If what I've seen from others and my experience is anything to go by Fast pass isn't needed. Max queue time was like 20 minutes

When I went last month on a Friday there were definitely a couple of evening queues that were creeping towards the 1hr mark (Hyperion and Zadra). There is a free fast pass system but you need to know how it works as it’s not so clear. Basically you can get one fast pass on Hyperion, Zadra, Abyssus, and Mayan but you need to be a little bit strategic about how you use it. It will allocate you a time however if you leave it to late there’s a chance that Hyperion and Zadra will have “sold out” so it’s worth checking what time it offers you at the machine for each as soon as you get to that area and then either taking it or coming back in a little bit for a later slot.

When I went last month on a Friday there were definitely a couple of evening queues that were creeping towards the 1hr mark (Hyperion and Zadra). There is a free fast pass system but you need to know how it works as it’s not so clear. Basically you can get one fast pass on Hyperion, Zadra, Abyssus, and Mayan but you need to be a little bit strategic about how you use it. It will allocate you a time however if you leave it to late there’s a chance that Hyperion and Zadra will have “sold out” so it’s worth checking what time it offers you at the machine for each as soon as you get to that area and then either taking it or coming back in a little bit for a later slot.
And am I right in remembering that the entry point for fast pass is part way through the main queue?