• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Aquashow Portugal 2025 Mack Coaster

During the summer, I visited Aquashow water park in Portugal.

It’s a fantastic park and they already have several flat rides as well as this Mack water coaster which is basically a clone of Poseidon: https://rcdb.com/3106.htm

But what’s interesting is that RCDB lists an unknown “large coaster” from Mack opening in 2025.

Sadly I didn’t get a chance to get any photos, but the construction site when I visited looked huge, and there were multiple supports already on site, so this could be very interesting.

Not sure if anyone has heard any more or has any insights beyond what’s on RCDB?

If I was a betting man, I’d expect a Mack Power Splash as this would fit in really well with the water park’s lineup.

Has anyone else visited lately and have any idea what could be coming on to that site? If this is something big, then I definitely think another trip to Portugal could be in order, especially since Aquashow is only a very short taxi ride from the airport and is in a lovely area near the marina.

During the summer, I visited Aquashow water park in Portugal.

It’s a fantastic park and they already have several flat rides as well as this Mack water coaster which is basically a clone of Poseidon: https://rcdb.com/3106.htm

But what’s interesting is that RCDB lists an unknown “large coaster” from Mack opening in 2025.

Sadly I didn’t get a chance to get any photos, but the construction site when I visited looked huge, and there were multiple supports already on site, so this could be very interesting.

Not sure if anyone has heard any more or has any insights beyond what’s on RCDB?

If I was a betting man, I’d expect a Mack Power Splash as this would fit in really well with the water park’s lineup.

Has anyone else visited lately and have any idea what could be coming on to that site? If this is something big, then I definitely think another trip to Portugal could be in order, especially since Aquashow is only a very short taxi ride from the airport and is in a lovely area near the marina.
Whilst a PowerSplash would be fantastic and fitting, I'm hoping it's a more conventional coaster. I'd say even a clone of Blue Fire would be a hit as Portugal has not very many rollercoasters.

A Mack Stryker could be world class and put Portugal on the theme park map.