• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Belgian Parks Summer 2022

I'd love to know too, also May time if people can be so kind? Taaaa

Reactions: Ted
Visited Bobbiejaanland in August 2019, took maybe 3 hours to get round the park starting with Fury. (went to Efteling for the afternoon/evening)

Not the best of parks with Fury and its area the definite highlight of the park. Easy enough to navigate as you basically lap the park round the lake. Make time to do the bizarre King Kong ride.

I've visited all 3 of these parks in July before during the (British, at least) summer holidays, and they've all been fine. Admittedly WAB was during Covid so not necessarily the most accurate, but none of them ever felt too busy! I believe all of them I visited midweek though, so I'm sure weekends are busier.

Reactions: Ted
I've visited all 3 of these parks in July before during the (British, at least) summer holidays, and they've all been fine. Admittedly WAB was during Covid so not necessarily the most accurate, but none of them ever felt too busy! I believe all of them I visited midweek though, so I'm sure weekends are busier.

Nice! Is that early July or later in the month?

Apologies for bumping this thread but I’ve seen that Eurostar are currently doing fares from London to Brussels from £39 each way. That makes a quick trip to Walibi Belgium look very appealing. It looks like it’s fairly simple to get to WB from the centre of Brussels by train and there’s an offer on the WB website stating that you can get half price train fare when you book your park ticket.

Like the other person mentioned earlier, I’m also wondering though what the crowds would be like during midweek in the summer holidays (middle of August). Would it be possible to get on most of the good stuff or would Fastrack (unfortunately) be the way to go?

I’ve got the Eurostar into Brussels and then got the train to Walibi several times, it’s super easy to do.

Walibi has its own train station which is literally across the road, accessed by foot bridge.

In terms of crowd levels, I believe that Belgium is now entering school holidays, but the queues never get too crazy there. Most are unlikely to top 50 mins, or maybe just over an hour for Tiki Waka due to its low throughput.

Fast track, if you did want to go with this option, is pretty good value. You can buy an all day unlimited fast track wristband for €45 which gives you unlimited fast track access to all the major rides, except Kondaa which you only get one ride on. Very good value, but for some reason it can only be purchased inside the park. We got ours from the gift shop at the park entrance.

We aren’t normally big fast track users, but given the affordability and unlimited nature of the wristband, we figured we’d be mad not to on this occasion.