• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Best restraints at towers

Don't have any problems with restraints at Towers apart from :

Rita : Too hard to lower
Galactica : Kills my shoulders, always get dead arms after the ride.

Absoulute Favourtite : The Smiler

I know not may agree but i've never bashed my head, or anything else, and they never seem too tight, must be my body dimesions.

Rita's restraints are terrible after having a back row ride yesterday, it made it really rough indeed. Galactica hurts my shoulders a bit but it's not too bad. Th13teen, i don't have problems with them but i had a very loose restraint on Wicker Man yesterday which is always welcoming. Smiler's restraints are probably the best tbh except on the final inversions!

I must say, I think Wicker Man’s restraints are pretty fantastic; I think those GCI Millennium Flyers are among the most comfortable coaster trains I’ve ever sat in!

I know it’s not a common opinion, but I really like them; the restraints are really nice, they’re nicely cushioned, they have plenty of legroom, they take the transitions really well on the ride itself, and on the whole, provide a very comfortable, rerideable ride experience, in my opinion!

I must say, I think Wicker Man’s restraints are pretty fantastic; I think those GCI Millennium Flyers are among the most comfortable coaster trains I’ve ever sat in!
They're comfortable enough, I just don't like how they fall back under their own weight on the lift hill. I don't like to have a tight restraint on any rides, let alone a GCI which has a fair amount of airtime.