• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet BETCH Party Weekend: 30th January - 1st February 2015

Quick update on the Goodfella's voucher situation; they aren't valid for these dates. You can only use them during the park's season apparently, though the terms don't say that. They do however say that Saturdays aren't included.

The price I was told was £194.40 with MAP discount for both nights and 2 or 4 in a standard room. Those rates weren't expected to change between now and the stay, but ATH was nearly fully booked. Splash had a few more rooms left.

Will be booking a room Monday if you want the spare space
Alright then, count me in :)
Although, if I'm coming straight from work on the Friday night, it'll probably be between midnight and 1 before I arrive :(

I think Will (above) is looking for a space too, you could buddy up?

Anyway, I've now booked a spa afternoon on resort as I'm aiming to get to the hotels for midday. Really looking forward to it :)

Is the like an adult Butlins type weekend?

If so, what a bloody good idea.

Have any of the rather large number of people saying they're planning to come but need a space managed to get themselves arranged into a room?

ATH rooms are getting low!

:)

In a follow up to your post, can there be a list of member booked rooms on your first post please, Astro? Just so we can tell who is actually staying.

Rooms Booked - this information is also on the first post.
If your room is incomplete or not shown, please post and I will update.

Sam G
AstroDan
Kaycee
Ashlee

Craig
Kelly
Sam B
Dave L

Rowe
Dave

JoshT
DanM
Ant
Sammie

Last edited:
Nothing is booked yet. Perhaps 7.30pm?

It would be helpful if I knew who was in Joshs room.

^Any chance of a floor space on the Saturday night?
I usually behave myself on TS meets, but I'd like a drink or three if possible :)

Doubtful I'd be able to make Friday - I'd finish work in Chester at 8 best case scenario :(

I usually behave myself on TS meets, but I'd like a drink or three if possible :)

Doubtful I'd be able to make Friday - I'd finish work in Chester at 8 best case scenario :(
Rooms on Saturday are only £128 for 4.

Book something rather than flooring it!

I will book SGR on Friday at 7.30pm and Flambos on Saturday for the numbers confirmed.

Rooms on Saturday are only £128 for 4.

To add, if you let them know the room is for one person when booking (should you be booking for one, of course), it is likely you'll get a cheaper rate than that. Maybe not by much, but I've done it in the past for Splash and got a fair bit off.

Russ is after a room