• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Its just..."just???" a small bar in the middle of the park.
Bernard is in charge of the bar by the fountain, and chases seagulls in his spare time.
Pat runs Crevettes, which is a concession group of both seafood places on the park. The other is under the flying machines.
Warm company, beer and small nibbles of good order.
Finest places in the world for a random chat with the staff or a stranger, and people watching.
The next few weeks are tartan invasion, hence the 7pm sunday dippy.

I've just realised I didn't ask the question I actually wanted an answer to in the first place, which was why does everyone always mention it / rave about it?

Ha...possibly true.
Drunk in there for decades.
You can read that both ways.
Central meeting point.
Rarely much of a queue for the bar.
Two minutes from any point on the park.
Often has at least one geek in it.
So handy as well.
I can't say I'd want to chill out in a bar that smells of fish but I'll take your word for it :tearsofjoy:

Ha...possibly true.
Drunk in there for decades.
You can read that both ways.
Central meeting point.
Rarely much of a queue for the bar.
Two minutes from any point on the park.
Often has at least one geek in it.
So handy as well.

And you can be on Big Dipper or W&G in no time afterwards. Or Infusion if you can stomach it after a pint

Last edited:
Here's a quick look at some of the measures BPB are taking as they prepare to open tomorrow:

Nothing too surprising really, unlike towers they don't have the luxury of massive extended queue lines so have resorted to crowd control barriers all over the place. Will be interesting to see whether they need then with the numbers they're allowing in.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.