• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet BPB Wow Weekends: Sun 24th Feb

John

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Closed season is nearly at an end! As ever, BPB are first off the block with their wow weekends offering 1/2 price wristbands, so what better way to banish those winter blues than with some rides?

To avoid a clash with the AT stopover, this is pencilled in for the 2nd weekend of the season, hopefully this will give them a bit of time to sort those inevitable start of season issues. Sundays are always much quieter too which should go some way to minimising those long 1-train op queues the early season attracts.

Meeting point 10.45 at the seating area outside of the ticket centre.

As was the case last season, I am unable to come, sadly. Then again, I find Blackpool a bit of a misery in February - unless it's sunny, which I bet it will be this year!

Enjoy!

Well obviously now that Dan has declared himself out no-one else is going to turn up.

Nevertheless I WILL be there as I need to sort my season pass so feel free to tag along (or, I could do another day if that would be more popular, something I meant to put in my original post but completely forgot to mention).

Well obviously now that Dan has declared himself out no-one else is going to turn up.

Nevertheless I WILL be there as I need to sort my season pass so feel free to tag along (or, I could do another day if that would be more popular, something I meant to put in my original post but completely forgot to mention).

My apologies, but as is to be expected form me I am late posting! ;) I totally forgot to reply, but I am more than up for this and shall be there. Even better now that that cretin isn’t in attendance ;)

As much as I love a jolly Blackpool jaunt in February, I have a long overdue appointment with a certain mouse in his French abode.

Soz.

Just to confirm, I shall be there and hoping that they manage to get a ride or two open!