• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Browser Wars

Which browser do you use?

• Other

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apple Safari

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 31 68.9%

• Total voters
I loooove chrome because of how fast it is.

I hate chrome because it randomly decides to go "what you're using me? oh sorry! Let me just... oh wait I can't actually fix this..." :mad:

That said, I wouldn't change browser!

I use Chrome usually, but the pluggins crash rather easily. Never really got around to trying other browsers so I can't complain.:p
For mobile surfing I usually used Dolphin too. Had to uninstall due to lack of space.:(

Georgiaa said:
I use Chrome usually, but the pluggins crash rather easily. Never really got around to trying other browsers so I can't complain.:p
For mobile surfing I usually used Dolphin too. Had to uninstall due to lack of space.:(

Yeah Flash crashes all the time for me, but at least the browser stays intact as it wouldn't with IE. I use Opera on Android as well, it's by far the best mobile browser.

Stelios said:
Stevie said:
Firefox - Never had a problem with it..Runs fast and is just great!
[/quote

You never had a problem with a random Firefox crash? Surely not, I always get it on the latest version. They occur more when you don't update though.

I have to say, no I haven't. It works like a dream!
:)

I find it hard to believe IE is still used more. A lot of businesses are even moving over to chrome (especially USA based). You have google docs too, a magic tool I think.

I use chrome at work & home, but still use safari for mobile browsing. I really can't think of anyone (that I know) that still uses ie. Do you think anyone/many moved over to/back to the new IE though? Maybe without that it would have been dead, buried & forgotten?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if the BBC was anything to go by, you were not allowed to install anything on their PCs, including browsers. So you were forced to use IE :(

See our work PCs have IE and Firefox... Too bad Firefox is shit at work due to the admins not giving you sufficient permissions... So IE at work, :(

Chrome at home,

As for why IE is still around. It's pretty ignorant to believe its redundant, a lot of people still use it, I wouldn't be surprised, if its still the dominant browser.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2