• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Cancelled: Phased Enchanted Village Expansion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Sorry to bump this thread, but has anyone heard anything more on this, as phase 1 is supposed to begin construction in June 2018? Or has it been cancelled in favour of the recent Barrels application?

I expect this has been replaced with the new application. We will have a better idea once the documents for that go online and we see where it is located.

:)

I assume there is a top secret so far unpublished planning application somewhere for a couple of dozen world beating roller coasters, water rides, dark rides and flats, plus Disney level entertainment.

We will look so silly when the increased accommodation turns out to be all part of Merlin's master plan

Well my name is AltonADVOCATE!

I assume there is a top secret so far unpublished planning application somewhere for a couple of dozen world beating roller coasters, water rides, dark rides and flats, plus Disney level entertainment.

We will look so silly when the increased accommodation turns out to be all part of Merlin's master plan

Well my name is AltonADVOCATE!

Actually it’s Altonadvocate1......your an impersonator

So, this isn't actually happening now. Interesting. I probably think that this would have worked out better than barrels myself, but I'm sure the barrels will be lovely. The worst part in my opinion, however, is that they have removed the bar/snack area from these plans. EV could really benefit from a bar that isn't the Crooked Spoon.

Indeed, this now appears to have been cancelled.

So this thread is locked and moved to the archive!

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.