• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

CBeebies Land: Second Gate?

Ketz said:
Most of the complaints come from the fact many feel it's not value for money, with the large question many parents are unable to ride all the rides within a day. Even today with schools back after half term the queues are large, right now the rides are above an hour queue and even numtums is 15 minutes!
This week is probably having the opposite effect to half term as many won't have gone last week due to perceived crowds. As most of the areas audience aren't actually at school it doesn't really make a difference when the school holidays are.

TripAdvisor is a professional complainers forum (bit like here really :) ) The trouble with things like TA is that people only really feel enthused to post when they dislike something.

From what i can gather the overall feedback the park are getting from CBeebies has been very positive. Certainly think the low capacity on the rides is biting them on the bum a bit but overall it's been a success.

As for a second gate i don't really think it warrants it, on top of that Towers will never get planning permission to build on Priority Parking as it's effectively in the middle of Farley village (plus the admin block and access road to the admin block sits between PP and CBeebies.)

They do need to expand the area though.

Moved the CBeebies Fastrack discussion to the AT General discussion as it's now a current situation(ish)

Even if they did get second gate,I couldn't see it working unless it was a queue down to the main entrance from next to the toilet block and that would take up half of the entrance and look extremely out of place and some might think they have to exit the theme park and pay for cbeebies land as well but it just wouldn't work if a second entrance just to cbeebies land was because they could sneak into the theme park through the exit that is already there if the staff had no way of checking unless your ticket could be scanned twice,once at the entrance then at the cbeebies land entrance. That would mean they would have to have a new exit at the entrance plaza and have re scannable tickets to get into the actual theme park.i could see a double entry ticket coming out for cbeebies land and theme park for the current price, A cbeebies land ticket 15 to 30 quid and a theme park ticket for 45 quid. I don't think it would work though to be honest.

The main thing is that CBeebies really isn't enough to be a standalone attraction either - noone would be happy to pay any sort of decent price for what would be an area which you'd spend 3hrs in and that'd sell out every single day by 10am.

It really shouldn't happen because it isn't enough as the fa tone stated, at least not in main season. Have it exclusively open with marauders and sharkbait reef on weekends and Christmas in closed season when nothing else is open like Thomas land does with drayton manor apart from the carousel and 4d cinema. Have sonic and oblivion open as well and it would be great for families with only 10 or so attractions open. Sharkbait reef isn't included as a attraction specially open because it always has to be running so it doesn't increase running costs anyway and actually brings in money. Having shark bait only open would bring in profit with 5 pound tickets if people nearby passing visited.