• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Chessington World of Adventures Resort

I haven't visited yet this year but I'd expect them to alternate filling boats from each queue - one group from 4+ then 2 groups from up to 3. That way every boat should have at least 4 passengers.

I haven't visited yet this year but I'd expect them to alternate filling boats from each queue - one group from 4+ then 2 groups from up to 3. That way every boat should have at least 4 passengers.
But that doesn't help because two groups of "3 or less" can't fit into a boat because they only seat 5, meaning you'd still have to shout up the queue.

Up to 3 is based on the (generally correct) assumption that there are more groups of 2 than 3. If that is the case it would be very rare to have to call back a long way down the queue to find a 2, with the benefit that you can safely ignore the 4+ side when doing so.

With odd/even you might get two groups of 2 together or you could start with a 2 and then have a 4 on one side and 5 on the other

Up to 3 is based on the (generally correct) assumption that there are more groups of 2 than 3. If that is the case it would be very rare to have to call back a long way down the queue to find a 2, with the benefit that you can safely ignore the 4+ side when doing so.

With odd/even you might get two groups of 2 together or you could start with a 2 and then have a 4 on one side and 5 on the other

This Tetris style queue management has great potential for a mobile game.

Does anybody have any inkling of what's going on with monkey swinger at the moment? It's not on the app so assume it's in some state of disrepair

But seriously, I don't think it's fair to expect something new the year after they put in a whole new themed area with 3 rides.
Especially when their partner parks all have a new/reborn rollercoaster this year.
No I’m serious. I know Merlin and I know they like to put out something cheap like Pandaimonium so they can put it on cereal boxes, or the scum, if they so wish…

I saw a post on Facebook that Dragons Fury stalled today ?

In terms of Zufari, it may be a lack of drivers for the trucks ….. the pay is …… questionable vs other equivalent driving roles

Great day at Chessington today but whoever made the decision to open Zufari on ONE CAR needs to be spoken to because that queue line was a miserable experience
Agreed regarding Zufari, we went to it not long after it had opened and waited maybe 25 minutes and that was from pretty much the exit of the photo building. To be honest Zufari is a dreadful ride all around now, we only go on as one of my kids loves it - although that is probably more because you get thrown about like a ragdoll sometimes rather than anything to do with the animals.