• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Climate Change

Hasn't this government's policy agenda always been shaped by debunked conspiracy theories?
You won't be saying that when you have 7 bins and have to pay the meat tax this time next year!

The most alarming thing about this rediclous, 'Great Reset' derived conspiracy theory shaping policies that have a long-term effect on the climate is the fact the government have debunked Mark Harper's own lies themselves.

So if we have another year of a government, who know they are lying, have admitted that they are lying, yet then shape policies around people believing their lies, then this is very troubling indeed.

I have three Spirea bushes in my front garden, nice little flowers on feathery stems.
They used to come out into flower around the end of the football season...I remember it well when Rovers won the Premiership...coincidentally my garden was blue and white.
It is coming into full flower right now...before an early Easter.
Around seven weeks earlier...dragged back a week or so every couple of years.

I wish the rain would go away. Ruining my week off (was planning a couple of non-theme park days out) and most of the other weeks. Would rather it was just cold, than getting warmer and rainier.

We are now up to three dry spells of about five days each, since last July.
The ground has never dried out round here since then.
Buggers up my gardening round no end, I need hover shoes.

Damning report published into the increased use of coal power stations in China and subsequent emissions :