• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Controversial Europa Park Opinions

The mascots are integral to Europa-Park and Rulantica's all round appeal and success.

The idea of removing them is nonsensical at this point.
With Rulantica and Snorri I agree. Not with Europapark. And I thought, this is the thread for controversial opinions? I do not think it fair to call such an opinion "nonsensical" just when you happen to disagree. There is no objective true or false concerning mascots in amusement parks, just convention and nostalgia.

With Rulantica and Snorri I agree. Not with Europapark. And I thought, this is the thread for controversial opinions? I do not think it fair to call such an opinion "nonsensical" just when you happen to disagree. There is no objective true or false concerning mascots in amusement parks, just convention and nostalgia.
It's a controversy thread. By default some people will find opinions in here nonsensical.

And I think the idea of removing park mascots is exactly that.

It's nothing personal.

Long Live Louis!