• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

"Danger of Death"

I'm willing to bet that no one on that list are intelligent, and to be honest what's 4 less idiots on the planet. Plenty where that came from.

But if someone was to climb over the fence(s) and enter the ride area if there was a simple "danger, ride area sign" wouldn't they be covered?

I visited Dreamland at the weekend and these signs were all over the structure of the Scenic. At least they fit in with the parks design scope I suppose.

12032783_10205115764435724_1260344750468143236_o.jpg

I find it impossible to look at that sign and not get Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins stuck in my head.

The lyrical content of that song definitely doesn't support the sign.

Just saw this on TS Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TowersStre...5107215559729/970588003011644/?type=3&theater (Sorry couldn't get the photo to link properly) For all you non Facebook users it shows that the fence extensions around sonic have been replaced with full sized fences.

This is definitely a step in the right direction since they didn't have to replace them but have chosen to. hopefully they have done the same for air especially since it is getting re themed
Sorry if this is the wrong place for it.

I wonder if they are going to sort out/ theme the rapids minetrain bridge fence?

Just saw this on TS Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TowersStre...5107215559729/970588003011644/?type=3&theater (Sorry couldn't get the photo to link properly) For all you non Facebook users it shows that the fence extensions around sonic have been replaced with full sized fences.

This is definitely a step in the right direction since they didn't have to replace them but have chosen to. hopefully they have done the same for air especially since it is getting re themed
Sorry if this is the wrong place for it.
Now the air ones please towers.

I would hope the Air ones will be sorted, they may end up replacing the whole lot if the ride is changing anyway.

And let's hope they have done something to the RMT ones