• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Disneyland Paris - Reinvent the Magic

Going on Saturday. How far into the development is it (will space mountain be done)?

Also, some general DLP questions,
What rides is it worth avoiding?
What rides should I use SRQ?
Where should I eat (can't go to the village)?

Space Mountain is open. It's a Small World is closed http://holidays.disneylandparis.co.uk/eep.html
Can't think of any specifics to avoid. But make sure you see Cinemagique if going to Studios park. Tower of Terror is of course a must do. Also must do Thunder Mountain, its better than Space Mountain in my opinion.

Avoided thunder mountain last time because i thought it looked like runaway mine train. Try to do TOT, but i hate drop towers. Did it last time, couldn't walk for 20 minutes after!

What's changed with space mountain? Anyone been on it yet?

Avoided thunder mountain last time because i thought it looked like runaway mine train. Try to do TOT, but i hate drop towers. Did it last time, couldn't walk for 20 minutes after!

What's changed with space mountain? Anyone been on it yet?

So far what's changed are new lighting and lasers, which are very high quality...

The ride also felt faster... But it's still rough...

Didn't think space mountain was that rough last time tbh. Actually looking forward to going on it.

i am going on a school trip, so i don't know which park im in. Actually liked it there last time (though that was pre-enthusiast, don't know if it will seem as good now)

Ouch. 2016 looks set to be bland for guests who brave the hefty refurb schedule! Image from Disney and More Facebook:
399f210c5fd92d04dac37ec15f3fb1b3.jpg

There is simply no point visiting DLP in 2016, and I can't imagine the KPIs are going to look great next year either. They are currently paying the price for leaving all of this work to do in one big go before the 25th anniversary.

I am still surprised that they plan to have Pirates closed for over half of the anniversary year, think I'll hold off my visit there until around September 2017 to ensure everything is back open again.

:)

As a massive Disney fan,even I'm not tempted to visit the park with all these excessive closures happening next year, especially two firm favourites of mine.

Don't think I'll be making another trip until at least February 2017, after all next year I'll hopefully be busy visiting Europa Park, Liseberg and hopefully others.

We are still planning to visit next year (April to June), although there is a lot of stuff closed, there is still plenty to keep the smaller ones busy. Its just a shame its a lot of the big rides that are closed at the same time.

Ian